The Certificate 3 Guarantee program is funded by the Queensland Government and supports eligible individuals to complete their first post-school certificate III level qualification and increase their skills to move into employment, re-enter the workforce or advance their career.
The program also supports school students to access training and Queensland’s Year 12 graduates to transition to employment by providing free training in high priority qualifications.
It is important that you choose the right course for you to take full advantage of the program as you can only access this subsidised training once
As a condition of your enrolment, you will be required to complete a student training and employment survey within three months of finishing or discontinuing your training.
• be aged 15 years or over and no longer at school
• permanently reside in Queensland
• be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen
• not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training
• You must be an existing worker in the industry to be eligible to enrol
Note: A trade is considered a certificate III qualification, if you are unsure of your eligibility please contact our office at Central Outback Training.
Do I need to contribute to the cost of training?
Students are required to contribute to the costs of their training through a co-contribution fee. This non-refundable fee may be paid on your behalf by an employer or another third party but cannot be paid or waived by the training provider or any organisation related to the training provider.
Central Outback Training offers the following qualifications
The below table shows the total non-refundable fee per qualification.
Invoice will be generated once training begins for the total non-refundable course fee.
#Please note there are no extra enrolment fees other than listed below.